Thursday, April 7, 2011

Love the New Brother!!

I've been sitting here for the past few minutes just giving my new brother kisses, he's too cute. There's another pic of Nathanael and I peek-a-boo behind brothers seat too.

We love the new brother, but he's not awake and making noises that much.

I'm excited because my soccer league starts on Saturday, and yesterday Dad took me shopping for shin guards, soccer socks and cleats. It was so fun to try them out yesterday in the back yard. Can't wait to play Saturday, I'll keep you posted how much fun I have. It's called 'magnet' soccer, 4 on 4 which means there is 8 kids wherever the ball is. Can't wait.

The weather looks to be nice today, and Dad is home so we're going to have some fun.
We love family home days!!!

Love,
Adley


No comments: