Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall is in the air!

Check out our new fall photos.

As you can see, we went apple picking, carved some pumpkins that Memere and Papa King grew for us, and played in the leaves next door....but I will say the nursing home next door does way too good a job clearing their leaves, we found one tree with leaves close to the front door in front of a coridor. There were lots of residents sitting there, I think they leave the leaves there just incase people come and play. Mom totally runs around the tree with me because we are both fast. Well I tell her she's fast and then she has to run right?? Of course Nathanael is in the front carrier when we do this, that makes him fast too.

So now we've got lots of apples, I hope mom makes some apple crisp...with lots of crisp. Oh and I like pumpkin seeds, dad has a sweet recipie with yummy cajin spices...yah I like it spicy too just like mom & dad.

Time to play with my brother!!

Adley

1 comment:

Sara Davies Coe said...

Hey Adley,
It's great to hear all about what you and your family are doing. It sounds so fun! I wanted to invite you all over here on December 27th for our Christmas party. I am doing all sorts of neat things now. On Friday I put a worm up my nose. My Mom freaked out. It was hilarious. I will think of some other neat trick to show you in December! Love, Jeffrey