Monday, August 27, 2007

My Trip to Pittsburgh: Steel City USA

Wow, what a busy weekend. But it was a great trip to Pittsburgh for Brian & Melinda Johnson's wedding.

We got to Logan Airport in plenty of time to find that the first Economy parking lot was full, to be re-routed to the next one, take the shuttle to the terminal to get to the plane on time. My first plane ride was fun. I sat in Dad's lap, and read books, played with my toys. Once at PIT, it took a while for the bags, so I played around on the suitcase carts and made lots of friends. Then Dad's buddies gave me all kinds of stickers to play with that they took off their suitcases. That kept me busy for a while. Then all of us went to find a place to eat dinner. Boy was it hot in PIT, good thing I brought lot's of muscle shirts. After dinner Mom and I went back to the room to catch some zzzzz's.
The next day we eat a hearty continental breakfast, and Mom and I went for a dip in the pool. They had 2 inflatable pool balls and I brought one of my own bath toys. Boy did we have a blast. Then after pooping me out it was time to go back to the room for a nap.
After our nap the three of us went for lunch. We went to this sweet bar called Fat Heads..I enjoyed their chicken fingers. The honey mustard sauce was the perfect zippyness. Then back to the room to get ready for the wedding.
There was a shuttle to the wedding. It was really neat, we all sat at our tables and the ceremony was in the same room. During the ceremony I enjoyed climbing the stairs in the back, but sat in my seat for the 'kiss the bride'. I enjoyed scoping out the room, the cookie table, the stairs and especially the dance floor. I have some pretty sweet moves. I got a glow stick during the evening that was really neat...however it exploded on my face and shirt later, so mom took it away. Check out Dad's wedding photos.
Then back to the hotel to sleep. The last day we had breakfast, and played in the room until we had to take the shuttle back to the airport and home. What a busy but good trip.

No comments: