Friday, May 18, 2007

One More Tooth!

I have my second bottom tooth in, and lately I'm a serious drooler and a bit of a crankster. I bet I've got some top fronts coming in or something.

I swung on a swing for the first time this week. At first I was smiling big because mom was, but I did feel like I might cry. But after a few swings I was pretty pumped about the whole thing.

Today Mom and I went to visit Great Grampy at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical center today. He had lung surgery on Monday and was released home today. Everyone is excited to be done with the hospital. But it was great to see Great Aunt Elaine & Uncle Mark and Great Grammy! I made tons of people smile at the hospital today! Great Grampy had a pretty sweet Houston hat and a very fun 'toy' he blew into and yellow pieces in it moved. I was mesmerized whenever he would blow it!!

That's it for this week!!

No comments: