Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend Fun!

Boy did I have a blast this weekend!

It started of Friday with one of my friends Makenzie's First birthday, complete with sweet birthday hats. (Check out mom's album for those.) Then off to Leah's pool because Friday was a scorcher. I love to eat apples...especially bobbing for apples in the pool (again, you'll have to check out the photos that go along with these comments.)
Then Saturday I got to meet my friend Colin from Indiana. It was great to meet him. We played in the pool. (I love pools can you tell??)
Then Sunday we went to Church, then went to my Uncle Dan's. I got to play with my cousin Jayden, Grammy & Grandpa. Then we went to Dad's Uncle Bill's for an extended family BBQ. There was a 140 lb rottweiler that got me so excited. I was almost hyperventilating and flapping my arms like crazy whenever he would walk by.
Sunday we went to the College friends BBQ. There were 2 little dogs there, Kona & Jett. I like them ok, but they are little and get in my face so I push them away. But from a distance I do like those two. I got to play with Colin some more.
It was an excitement filled weekend! Time to get back into my nap schedule. I'm taking a nice one this afternoon.

No comments: