Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Mr. Cross Country Runner!!

 So, Adley decided to go out for the Cross Country running team...not much to pick for in sports this fall (that or golf....he was not interested in golf at all. :) )


So for away meets the team only sends 7 boys and 7 girls....Adley was number 7 for the first meet Thursday Oct. 1st. He has his uniform and is ready for action.  The only way he would let me take a picture of him in his uniform is if I bought him a Blue Raspberry Coolada!  (Well I don't think I can manage that in the short time from now until tomorrow with CC tomorrow as well....I will better plan for next Thursday's away meet - if he runs fast enough to compete again.  The first home meet is Oct 15th - because of Covid each runner can only bring 2 people.  I will photo this new adventure.


Go Adley!  Go Nashoba Tech!  Go Vikings!



No comments: