Monday, August 8, 2011

Adley is 5 Years Old!!


I had a super Birthday weekend, and it was filled with Transformer Fun!!!

On Friday I had 3 of my guy friends over, and their brothers and sisters for 9 people over having fun. We had a pizza party, water balloons, and lots of fun.

Friday night Dad, Nathanael and I camped out in the backyard!! We LOVED it and can't wait to camp again.

On Saturday we had Grandma & Grandpa & cousin Jayden & Owen over for fun. And Ma Taunte Andrea & Seth stopped by too. It was great to play with everyone. We had a blast in the pool and with the sprinkle planet. We love to splash and get wet.

On Sunday we had a low key day at the house enjoying all the new toys, and mom made a car cake that was trying to be Bumble Bee's car....it was fun at least. :)

I'll post more photo's soon, for now Friday's pics are here.

Love,
Adley

Now I'm 5!!!!


No comments: