Monday, September 13, 2010

My First Day of School!!

So today was my first day of Pre-school. I really like my school. I'm very excited about my transformer backpack & dragon lunch pack (which will be filled with snacks every school day.) I even picked out my own shirt for the first day, my new 'talking' transformer tee shirt.

I am excited to go back to school again on Wednesday, mom stayed with me today, so Wed will be my first solo day.

Dad took some sweet pictures of me before school, but I guess they are still in the camera.
So you'll soon be able to see me in action!!

Love you guys,

Adley

1 comment:

Taunte Didea said...

Congratulations Adley! The first day of school is very exciting. I'm glad you are liking it so far. I know you will do great and meet a lot of new friends. I can't believe you are old enough to be in school already! Time flies when you live far far away.

Miss and Love you all!