Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Adley!!


Look who's 4!! I'm getting so big.


We had a fabulous camping weekend. We went to Hammonasset State Park, on the Ocean Beach in CT. We spent 2 nights, had lots of smores, we swam in the ocean, biked on all the cool trails, played in the not so cool playground :), and enjoyed time with family. It was the bomb. We were 3 tents on one site, it was SWEET. Next year we're going to have a cousins tent, that will be extra sweet. So yah we're going back for more.

Dad got us a BIG sweet tent, very fun.

Happy Birthday to me!!

Adley

Thanks for all the SWEET presents, I've been very much enjoying my Transformers, and transfomer game and my own personal back pack, and I showed mom I have space for my pencils and markers, I'm ready for pre-school.

No comments: