Monday, March 29, 2010

The Dentist!

So today was my first teeth cleaning today!! I'm such a big boy. We went into the cleaning room, and I wasn't so excited to be first in the chair, so Nathanael hopped right on, and got a ride up and down, and opened his mouth for the hygienist. I took my place at the fill up the water cup/spit bowl which is my usual job when mom gets a cleaning. But mom put me in "the chair", and I got my teeth counted and cleaned. And did very very well. I went for mint toothpaste even when I had lots of other choices. Then came mom's turn, and I went back to the water fill up station, and you would know it, Nathanael didn't want to read the books, doodle on the pad or play with the truck mom brought, so he sat on her lap so he could face the water tub too. Would you know it my pants were pretty wet when we were done. Mom's sleeve too. I heard mom ask the hygienist if this is what they mean by bring your kids to the dentist....I don't get it, we had a blast.

I can't wait to go to the dentist again in 6 months,

Love,
Adley James

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Sounds like quite the trip. My favorite part about going to the dentist is picking which color I want my new toothbrush to be. Even though I'm an "adult" now, my dentist still opens the drawer and asks which color is my favorite (I usually pick yellow). I'm glad to hear the first dentist experience was a good one, even with a little wet clothes.

Anonymous said...

Ma Taunt Andrea, I picked an orange one, and I'm still excited about it.

Adley