Friday, June 19, 2009

5 days going strong

So I'm peeing and (pooping sometimes) in the potty....and 5 days going strong...The three of us have been sick most of the week, so it's been a good week for being home and practicing.

This dreary week we've read a lot of books, colored in my coloring and activity books (I'm enjoying hidden puzzle games and mazes, but the Mazes I make up the path..it's more fun,) played games (we played payday today one of my favs because there is so many cards and lots of cash, and mom keeps it lively with money and cards and dice flying everywhere.)

Nathanael is a snuggle bug with mom when he's sick and that's my spot, so there's a little bit of rivalry this week.

Nathanael has started to build with the blocks as well, so he's not entirely a distructor, unless I've got something big/cool built.

Well that's it from me on this wonderful Friday!

Adley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adley, one day you will be so excited that you've shared this everyone! We love you and can't wait for you to come visit - then you practice in our potty too:)

Love,
Aunt Bee and Uncle Ben