Monday, February 2, 2009

my 9 month check-up!

So today I'm 22 lbs 2 oz in the 60th percentile, and 29 1/2 inches tall. Also my head is catching up with my body, I did have a 20th percentile head circumference at one time, now I'm up to 40th percentile. What good head growth. I'm doing great, eating whole cereal bars my sick brother is leaving around. I squeal a lot and it sometimes sounds like a small dog. I love to dance/bounce to any beats. If you want my chubby brothers 9 month stats: 29 inches long and 24 lbs. 11oz....he was a tank.

If you want the details of my sick brother: he was having a a hard time breathing Saturday afternoon, sucking hard to get a breath and lots of breaths per minute. He went to the ER with Dad after the Dr told them to go. He got a chest x-ray and they kept him over night to keep an eye on him. He hates Dr's and cried a lot even for blood pressure and temp measures. (He's still sour about his stitches experience.) But he came home Saturday afternoon with a diagnosis of pneumonia, and 4 prescriptions. 2 to inhale in his nebulizer and 2 oral ones. He doesn't really like the steam too much but he's getting used to it. It's every 4 hours. We went to the Dr today to get him checked out again, and he has a lot of conjustion in his lungs, so we have to go back in 7 to 10 days to be checked to see if it has cleared.
Adley is 32 lbs now, if you wanted to know how big he is, he won't let anyone measure his height....so that's a mystry. :)

Well time for me to take a snooze while brother hooks up to his Nebuizer for 10 min.

Love you,
Nathanael

1 comment:

Sara Davies Coe said...

Congrats on growing so much, Nathanael! I hope that your big brother gets better quickly and that your parents are able to get some sleep during all of this. We are all thinking of you. Love, Sara