Monday, January 19, 2009

TEETH!


I got em' check out my 2 new ones:
I've got 2 on the bottom, and two on top, but not the front too, my right front and the one more right of that one. (If you want the Adley comparison Adley cut his top tooth at 11 months when mom weaned him, I'm bit of a biter I should let up if I want mom to breast feed me more.) Also this picture pretty much sums up how I smile for the camera, whenever it comes out I put on my hammiest of faces. Also I had watermelon for the first time, here's a couple photos.

I'm a busy guy, I crawl back and forth from the kitchen to the living room pretty fast. I also love the bathroom. I pull up on EVERYTHING, I love to be standing, whenever mom puts me in my crib I climb up to standing, so it's hard to put me to sleep unless I'm really tired or mom puts me down in the pack'n'play. There's no way for me to stand up in that.
I love to eat food I feed myself, I don't eat well when it's spoon fed, no fun, no mess.

Adley loves to make puzzles, he got a 48 piece puzzle 2 ft by 3 ft, and he asks mom to make it all the time so he makes it 3 times a dayish. Mom just puts groups of 4 or 5 for him to assemble on his own, and he impresses her with the ones he does all on his own. He's a quality time kid of kid, he loves to have mom on the floor playing anything with him. He also enjoys the Cars paper racetrack that came with the book, he races his cars on it. He also enjoys playing Sorry with mom, a no-rules kind of game, in which Adley ends up with all the pieces at the end on his side of the board.

Well I guess that's what I've got to update!

Adley went sledding with the neighbors this morning while I napped, I never have any fun. Mom did take the 2 of us out sledding last week, I liked it. All 3 of us down the hill together in a sled, and mom pulled Adley up the hill with me in mom's arms. She's strong and a little crazy. :)

Time for lunch!!

Erica

No comments: