Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pools Open

Check me out in my latest video, just a short clip of me in the pool having a blast as usual!!! We did a quick set up today, so we're ready for the 78 degree day tomorow to really fill it up and enjoy.

Also my new blog photo shows I have a big boy bed, last night was my first night sleeping in it. I look like such a big boy huh?

Lots of fun stuff going on here,

update on my little brother, who I really have no idea he's coming. :)
He has really plumped up and weighs about 6.8 pounds and is over 19 1/2 inches long. He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

I'm wondering what color his eyes will be so I did some research. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after she's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)

Just thought I'd give you guys some fun facts.....I've got some scientist in me....

Love you guys!!

Adley

2 comments:

Taunte Didea said...

I love how you just dump everything from the cup over your face...... has this translated to the dinner table too??

Anonymous said...

I love your pool picture. I like the way you dump the water on your face and rub your eyes after. You look very cute. Enjoying your baby brother. Take Care of the little one han.....