Tuesday, February 19, 2008

18m Check-up!!

Wow, what a busy day for me today.

I had my 18m checkup. I'm weighing in at 27lbs 7oz in the 75th percentile & 34 inches long in the 90th percentile. I got 2 shots, and my nurse did them in my arm.....big ouch!!! My legs are much bigger, so next time I'm going to ask for the legs...as long as I can.

Mom and I meet our friends at the mall for a nice stroll. I love the hip tunes at Ambercrombie & Fitch, so Lily and I stepped in to get our groove on. Good times. We at lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe, what a cool place. They have alligators, Monkeys, Elephants that move, huge fish tanks that are sweet to watch, and a huge waterfall fountain I loved to look at. Of course this is vacation week.....which made for a loooong lunch as the cafe was crazy busy.
Now I'm back home writing to you after I fell out of my crib earlier today in nap attempt 1...my first jail break...didn't go as planned.

My baby Brother is doing very well too. Here's his stats: 29 weeks
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

Time to snooze take 2!
Adley

No comments: