Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Christmas Holiday

Hello All,

This post has been a long time coming but my holiday was so busy and fun I just needed a little relaxation time before writing it all down. Here are the photo's that go along with my story.
My holiday started the Wednesday before Christmas when Ma Taunte Andrea flew in from Houston. We had lots of fun wrapping gifts and playing. I love having a roommate. Then Friday night off to Vermont to Memere's and Papa Kings. We got in about 10ish, so we had snacks and played for about an hour then off to bed. Everyone slept in nice and late. We had fun opening presents, and then it was off to mom's friend Sara so we could see Jeffery. I had fun seeing him, but did my own thing as Jeffery is just crawling and I like to get around. Then off to Grampies. Once at Grampies, we had a party to go to that night at the Robilards. There new house is very nice, and spacious. I enjoyed playing with the cooler of beverages. I took ice cubes in and out of the cooler for a while and was very entertained. Then I broke down....busy day so we went back to Grampies to hit the hay. Sunday morning we were off to the Hall for Great Memere's Christmas party. Very fun gift swap, I got a humungo box of chocolates but I'm sure mom and dad are eating them all. No fair. Then to Great Grammy's for more family fun. I got to play with my second cousin Mia who is about my size. She's a bit bossy and liked to push me around. She's a few months older but I'm bigger than her. I think it's her older brothers that make her so tough. Sunday night back to Grampies. There was a fun power outage so we had a candle light style evening. Very fun. I love flashlights. Nana read a fun Christmas book with me in her lap by the flashlight, then the three of us were off to bed. Monday morning we opened presents at Grampies. It started snowing pretty hard so we left for home a bit earlier in the day than we would have. I brought my gear for sledding but we had to leave. Once back at home we had a nice low key Christmas eve celebration which included watching the polar express. Christmas morning we opened presents at the house. I got some sweet presents this holiday season. We watched the parade and I had a bit of a nap before we were off to Great Uncle Dave's for some Barbrie family fun. We had the main course there, and it was off to Uncle Dan's for the 'small' Philips family gift opening and desserts. Just desserts at a party is really the way to go, (well maybe this is mom talking.) Then back home. Wednesday was spent recovering, the three of us stayed in our pajamas all day. What a great holiday.
I got my hair cut really short, a nice buzz, to end my Christmas report.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Adley

No comments: