Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wedding Weekend

This weekend we went to Lake George NY for Christine & John's wedding. It was a glorious weekend on the 'Top O' the World' golf resort.
They got married on the 10th hole Tee overlooking mountains and a huge lake. Dad took some nice photo's.
We drove up Saturday morning, we stayed at 'the cottage' with my girlfriend Amanda, Vicki and the sisters of the bride & groom. We enjoyed a wonderful ceremony at 4:30 that afternoon. Dad took me for a drive/nap/snack after the ceremony because I wasn't going to make it to the dance floor if he didn't. I returned just in time for dinner. My chicken tender was awesome, I let everyone else at the table eat my fries and the rest of the tenders. I busted out my moves on the dance floor and enjoyed some tasty cake.
The next morning we met everyone staying for the wedding for breakfast. Christine and John got a Wii and she said I could come over for Wii games because I'm a wee boy.
Then we came home. It was really fun, everyone loves me. I slap the table, I do some sweet double blinks and I smile a lot.

In other fun news Today I got a new tooth!!!! This one's on top. My 3rd tooth!


Pretty exciting. Time to return to playing!

No comments: